Saturday, September 1, 2012

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am beginning on a journey. A journey with no stopping point as far as I can tell. A journey that is so exciting! And I want you to come along on this journey of a lifetime with me. I have this growing desire that God has given me to raise awareness to the plight of orphans around the world. And hence the reason for this blog. I love these children and want to help children from countries that are open to adoptions to countries that are closed to adoptions (but the children need Christ followers to come and visit and love on them).  There is so much that we can do for these precious children, for truly they are all His children and He is watching out for them.
I pray that God will cause you to take up the cause of the fatherless and that Christ followers will rise up and do what is contrary in this culture of "me firstness"!

So please, come along on this wild ride with me and lets see what God will do!

Forever in Him,
Charity

I Refuse- Josh Wilson
Sometimes I, I just want to close my eyes
And act like everyone's alright
When I know they're not
This world needs God, but it's easier to stand and watch
I could pray a prayer and just move on
Like nothing's wrong
But I Refuse
I don't want to live like I don't care
I don't want to say another empty prayer
Oh, I refuse to sit around and wait for someone else
To do what God has called me to do myself
I could choose not to move
But I refuse 
I can hear the least of these, crying out so desperately
And I know we are the hands and feet of You, oh God
So if You say move, it's time for me to follow through
And do what I was made to do
And show them who You are 
I refuse to stand and watch the weary and lost cry out for help
I refuse to turn my back and try and act like all is well
I refuse to stay unchanged, to wait another day to die to myself
I refuse to make one more excuse 

No comments:

Post a Comment